We are looking for digital verification engineers to develop state of the art mixed signal SOCs. You will work with a team of industry experts in a fast-paced startup environment on next generation networking products. We are looking candidates who have demonstrated excellent results in the following:
- Ability to define verification architecture and methodology
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge in ASIC/VLSI verification methodologies and flows
- Fluency in digital verification tool chain usage (i.e. Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc.)
- Fluency in System Verilog / UVM
- Create system and major module level test benches, BFMs, transactors and monitors.
- Define and develop test plans, write directed and randomized tests for designs.
- Create internal verification tools when necessary.
- Support silicon bring-up and production activities.
You must have a BSEE/MSEE and relevant verification experience.
Overall, we are seeking candidates with good communication skills who are proactive, self-driven, and are willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org