IC Layout Design Engineer
We are looking for layout design engineers who have strong passion for designing analog layouts. You will join a top design team who designs state-of-the-art high performance mixed-mode circuits. You will create layout from transistor level to large functional blocks for IC’s that are first in the world. A qualified candidate has experience and knowledge in the following areas and can contribute immediately:
- 5 years or more professional experience in analog circuit layout,
- FinFET process in 16nm or more advanced nodes,
- Floorplan for matching devices and minimizing layout effects,
- Basic transistor and logic functions,
- Basic electrical concepts in voltage and current, as applied to resistors and metal routing,
- Cadence Virtuoso design and layout suite,
- Cadence design-driven Layout XL flow,
- Calibre LVS and DRC (or equivalent); know verification options, able to debug LVS errors.
You may be a suitable candidate if you love working alongside top analog designers on state-of-the-art analog circuits; you prefer small company setting where your contribution is visible and recognized, and you are able to enjoy the reward that comes with the company success.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org