We are looking for an ASIC/SoC design engineer who has a strong passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment and developing next-generation network SoCs. You will be also responsible for investigating design/production/customer issues by working with various functional teams. You may be given responsibilities outside of the normal tasks to ensure project success.
This position is for an experienced candidate ONLY that has ideally 3+ yr of direct experience and completed several NPI cycles. Fresh graduates will NOT be considered.
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with relevant digital design experience
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Fluency in System Verilog and RTL coding
- Knowledge of Ethernet layer 2 protocols such as 802.1Q, PTP, and TSN
- Knowledge in ASIC/VLSI design and verification methodologies and flows
- Fluency in digital verification toolchain usage (i.e. Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc.)
- Create module-level test benches, BFMs, transactions, and monitors.
- Define and develop test plans, write directed and randomized tests for designs.
- Support silicon bring-up and production activities.
Overall, we are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-driven and are willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success.