Axonne is a visionary automotive semiconductor startup committed to revolutionizing the automotive industry with cutting-edge high-speed network semiconductor solutions. We are dedicated to delivering high-performance and innovative application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for advanced automotive systems. We are looking for a skilled and motivated ASIC Design Engineer to join our team and play a key role in designing ASICs for automotive high-speed network applications.
As an ASIC Design Engineer at [Your Company Name], you will be responsible for the design and development of ASICs for automotive systems, ensuring they meet the rigorous demands of the automotive industry. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create state-of-the-art ASICs that power the future of automotive technology.
- Drive and contribute to the design and development of ASICs, from concept to tape-out, for automotive applications.
- Define ASIC architecture, microarchitecture, and specifications.
- Create RTL (Register-Transfer Level) designs using hardware description languages (e.g., Verilog, VHDL).
- Implement and optimize digital circuits, logic, and data path elements.
Simulation and Verification:
- Develop and execute test plans and test benches for functional verification and performance analysis.
- Use simulation and verification tools to ensure design correctness and functionality.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, to ensure successful integration of ASICs
- Ensure that ASIC designs comply with automotive industry standards and safety regulations, such as ISO 26262.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in ASIC design and development, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Proficiency in RTL design using Verilog or VHDL.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills and an ability to work effectively in a team.
- Fluency in System Verilog and RTL coding
- Knowledge of Ethernet layer 2 protocols such as 802.1Q, PTP, and TSN
- Knowledge of ASIC/VLSI design and verification methodologies and flows
- Fluency in digital verification toolchain usage (i.e. Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc.)
- Create module-level test benches, BFMs, transactions, and monitors.
- Define and develop test plans and write directed and randomized tests for designs.
- Support silicon bring-up and production activities.
- Familiarity with automotive safety and functional safety standards (ISO 26262) is a plus.
Axonne is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing automotive semiconductor startup and contribute to the development of cutting-edge ASIC technology that powers the future of automotive E/E Architecture innovation. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
Note: Axonne does not accept unsolicited referrals from recruitment agencies for all open positions.