We are looking for an ASIC/SoC design engineer who has a strong passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment developing the next-generation network SoCs. You will be also responsible for investigating design/production/customer issues by working with various functional teams. You may be given responsibilities outside of the normal tasks to ensure project success.
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with relevant digital design experience
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Fluency in System Verilog and RTL coding
- Knowledge of Ethernet layer 2 protocols such as 802.1Q, PTP, and TSN
- Knowledge in ASIC/VLSI design and verification methodologies and flows
- Fluency in digital verification toolchain usage (i.e. Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc.)
- Create module-level test benches, BFMs, transactions, and monitors.
- Define and develop test plans, write directed and randomized tests for designs.
- Support silicon bring-up and production activities.
Overall, we are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-driven and are willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success.