Axonne is a cutting-edge automotive semiconductor startup that is revolutionizing the automotive industry with innovative semiconductor in-vehicle network solutions. We are dedicated to delivering high-performance, reliable, and state-of-the-art semiconductor products to meet the demanding requirements of the automotive sector. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Analog Designer to join our talented team and play a crucial role in the development of high-performance, reliable, and innovative analog circuits for automotive applications.
As an Analog Designer at Axonne, you will be responsible for designing, simulating, and testing analog and mixed-signal circuits for automotive semiconductor products. You will join a top design team that has proven experience in designing some of the most advanced communication transceivers in the world. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that meet the demanding requirements of the automotive industry.
Analog Circuit Design:
Design and develop analog and mixed-signal circuits for automotive applications and be familiar with the following:
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL)
- Analog Filters (LPF, HPF, CTLE, etc.)
- Mixed-signal circuits (FFE, DFE, adaptive equalizers, etc.)
- Analog Functions: bandgap, regulators, clock generator, etc.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a top and reputable university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in analog and mixed-signal circuit design in the semiconductor industry.
- Proficiency in analog simulation tools (e.g., Cadence, SPICE) and design software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Familiarity with automotive safety and functional safety standards (ISO 26262) is a plus.
Axonne is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing automotive semiconductor startup and contribute to the development of groundbreaking technology. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
Note: Axonne does not accept unsolicited referrals from recruitment agencies for all open positions.