We are looking for analog designers who have a strong passion and appreciation for analog circuits. You will join a top design team that has proven experience in designing some of the most advanced communication transceivers in the world. A qualified candidate has distinguished accomplishment in designing state of the art analog circuits, in one or more of the following
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a top and reputable university
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL)
- Analog Filters (LPF, HPF, CTLE, etc.)
- Mixed-signal circuits (FFE, DFE, adaptive equalizers, etc.)
- Analog Functions: bandgap, regulators, clock generator, etc.
You can demonstrate accomplishments in forms including but not limited to IEEE publications, research thesis, successful products, etc. Knowledge in signal processes and communications is a plus.