We are looking for a DSP system architect to develop signal-processing algorithms for advanced high-speed transceivers. You will work in a fast-paced startup environment developing the next-generation physical layer/mixed-signal SOCs. You will develop signal-processing algorithms for advanced high-speed transceivers. Tasks can range from modeling, system specification, algorithm evaluation, and design, optimization, and pre & post-silicon support. You will interact with other functional groups (i.e. analog, digital, systems, marketing, vendors, etc.) as part of the development process.
Please read the Requirements carefully before applying. This position is for an experienced candidate with 3+yrs direct DSP Architect experience and has ideally completed several NPI cycles. Fresh Grad will NOT be considered.
- MS/Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science is required
- Min 3+ yrs relevant industry experience in developing high-performance DSP algorithms that are power and area efficient
- Proficient in MATLAB and C++ modeling
- Creatively develop solutions in light of incomplete information
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with others to optimize solutions
- Experienced with post-silicon bring up, debug, and optimization
- Experience with Ethernet transceiver algorithms a plus
Preferred Qualification (any):
- Familiarity with Ethernet physical layer transceivers
- Familiarity with ASIC/VLSI implementation issues
- Experienced several complete ASIC designs & NPI cycles
Ability to program in Python
Overall, we are seeking candidates with strong analytical and communication skills who are proactive in collaborating with other disciplines to create algorithm solutions that are practical, implementable, and efficient.