You will work in a fast-paced startup environment developing the next-generation automotive network SOCs. This position is responsible for post-silicon product validation. Responsibilities include validation/demo/reference board schematic design, test plan development, test execution, and test automation development. You will be also responsible for investigating design/production/customer issues by working with various functional teams. You may be given responsibilities outside of the normal tasks to ensure project success.
Overall, we are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-driven, and willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success. This position is for an experienced candidate and able to work without guidance. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science
- 2+ years of industry experience in post-silicon validation
- Proven experience in silicon/system validation, failure analysis, and debug
- Good knowledge of validating system-level designs based on embedded processors and peripherals such as Ethernet, MIPI, SerDes, PCIe, MDIO, SPI, I2C, UART, and JTAG
- Familiar with operating and automating different lab equipment (scopes, spectrum analyzer, BERT, etc.)
- Prior hands-on automation script development and optimization (using C, Python).
- Strong technical background in FPGA prototype emulation, and debug
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to proactively take on responsibilities beyond the job description to accomplish team goals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in embedded firmware/software development is a big plus
- Familiarity with Ethernet physical layer transceivers and layer 2 protocols such as PTP and TSN
- Knowledge of Automotive ADAS with camera and sensor
- Knowledge of Automotive System EMC performance is a plus