We are looking for a post-Silicon product validation engineer who has a strong passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment developing the next-generation network SOCs. Responsibilities include validation/demo/reference board schematic design, test plan development, test execution, and test automation development. You will be also responsible for investigating design/production/customer issues by working with various functional teams. You may be given responsibilities outside of the normal tasks to ensure project success.
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science with 2+ years of industry experience in post-silicon validation
- Proven experience in silicon/system validation, failure analysis, and debug
- Good knowledge of validating system level designs based on embedded processors and peripherals such as Ethernet, MIPI, SerDes, PCIe, MDIO, SPI, I2C, UART and JTAG
- Familiar with operating and automating different lab equipment (scopes, spectrum analyzer, BERT, etc)
- Prior hands-on automation script development and optimization (using C, Python).
- Strong technical background in FPGA prototype emulation, and debug
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to proactively take on responsibilities beyond the job description to accomplish team goals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Ethernet physical layer transceivers and layer 2 protocols such as PTP and TSN
- Knowledge of Automotive ADAS with camera and sensor
- Knowledge of Automotive System EMC performance is a plus
Overall, we are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-driven and are willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success.