We are looking for an experienced Automotive Quality Manager in the semiconductor industry. This is a key leadership role in championing Axonne Quality Management System (QMS) and working closely with the engineering team and external partners (i.e., Foundry, OSAT, etc.) in achieving automotive quality standards.
- Own the overall corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
- Orchestrate and manage processes and procedure improvements by referencing and adopting automotive industry best practices.
- Manage and improve internal and external QMS audits, through effective planning and coordinating with key stakeholders.
- Proactively provide guidance, recommendations, and training to the engineering team on addressing quality issues to elevate customer satisfaction.
- BS or advanced degree in an Engineering field.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Semiconductor QMS and reliability with 3+ years in management positions.
- Working knowledge of automotive standards (IATF 16949, AEC-Q100, ISO 26262, ZVEI, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively handle sensitive and proprietary information.
- Working knowledge of Silicon-Package reliability failure mechanisms and symptoms of early/latent failures.
- A good understanding of semiconductor development cycles and manufacturing processes.