We are looking for a firmware engineers who have a strong passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment developing the next-generation network SOCs. Responsibilities can range from writing firmware to bring up SOCs, understand and develop firmware for custom demo systems, develop driver software for SOCs, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by other teams and customers. You may be given responsibilities outside of the normal verification tasks to ensure project success. You will also interact with other functional groups as part of the development process. A qualified candidate has experience and knowledge in the following areas and can contribute immediately.
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with 2+ years industry experience
- Strong background in C/C++ programming for embedded Linux and micro-controllers
- Deep understanding of Linux and the device tree
- Experience with low-level interfaces such as I2C, MDIO, SPI, JTAG
- Microcontroller bootstrap, SoC and system diagnostics, and self-test code development
- Experience with embedded microcontroller development/debug using JTAG
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to proactively take on responsibilities beyond the job description to accomplish team goals
Overall, we are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-driven and are willing to do what it takes to contribute towards team success.